Softball Camp, Ages 10 and up at Medlock Park. June 21-25, 8:00am - noon
This softball camp is designed to teach and improve the softball skills for girls, ages 10 and up. Participants work on a variety of skills including fielding, batting, pitching, base-running, and much more in a safe and fun environment. Coach Anderson employs a number of local standouts as camp counselors to ensure that each camper will enjoy personal instruction and attention.
What to expect at camp:
- a safe environment for each player
- qualified instructors who care about the well-being of players
- learning the fundamentals for hitting, pitching, fielding and throwing
- strategy and philosophies of the game of softball
- more fun than you could ever imagine in the Georgia summer heat
- great friendships!
What to bring to camp:
- an attitude to learn the game of softball
- the softball equipment that you need for the game
- hat and sunscreen (shorts are permissible)
- A snack if you'll be hungry!
- Plenty of fluids to drink!
Base Cost: $200.00
born between: 06/30/2006 and 06/30/2011
|8 registrations 28 open positions. |